ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Half Cages - Talk to me

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a Single Source Motorsport one

No complaints at all. Just looked at their site and christ they've gone up!! We did a group buy years ago and managed to get them cheaper, if you can find 9 other people needing a cage they'll sort you a discount

20240717_200907.jpg
20220713_152642.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
There a lad selling a single source rear cage on FB for £300.

Thanks mate. Seen it. It’s a 10hr round trip away from me 😂

Can get a new one for £120 more and it would probably cost me that in fuel and it’s the wrong colour :(

Thanks again though

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Why fit a half cage, I've never understood it, you fit one for protection if it goes horribly wrong, and they offer no protection whatsoever 🫣🤕 just get a full cage

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Why fit a half cage, I've never understood it, you fit one for protection if it goes horribly wrong, and they offer no protection whatsoever 🫣🤕 just get a full cage

I looked into this when I got my half cage, and the general consensus is that the Clio has a particularly strong A pillar/roof, and that in a reasonable rollover you would be okay with a half cage.

But for me, I got offered mine for cheap from someone that was upgrading.
Another vote for SW Motorsport cages. Love mine!