ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

halford mixed me the wrong colour

2003 172
i decided to colour code my spoiler and bumpers so i went to halfords to get my paint colour which is odyssey blue but they didnt have it, so they mixed it for me.
then i can to srapying it and it was darker than my oridinal paintcolour!! is there anyway i can make the paint lighter??
thanks

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
did they mix the paint by checking the code? there are sometimes different varities of the same colour such as a code of ABC/1 ABC/2 etc..they are classed as the same colour but made up slightly different.

/carl

2003 172
guess ive learnt a lesson, never go to halfords for apint.
does anyone know any good places to get paint from?

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+

hey mate..

near ur neck of the woods there is a place between maidenhead and bracknell called valentines. they'll come out read ur paint on a paint-o-reader thing (lol) so that u get an exact match - takes into consideration fading etc.

been tryin to get there for a while, a mate recommended it to me.

Ph1 clio 172

Hi mate,
Their is a place in youngs industrial est near tadley about 5mins from burfeild i have had many paint matches from there an they have always been spot on will find the unit no for you,
cam