ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

halfords plates £££?????

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
how much for a set??? not wanting any badges or that, plain and simple. i would order online but want them for tomorrow ;)

Never above 25mpg
£12.99 for one plain reflective plate without border or GB logo.

Remember reading from a thread that the stealers do plain plates for £8 though

Clio on SL 2118s
£12.99 for one plain reflective plate without border or GB logo.

Remember reading from a thread that the stealers do plain plates for £8 though

yes i work there part time :eek:
most basic is £12.99 per plate as said above.

White APE
I got a set of standard plated with the carbon letters for £25 month or two back.

kic

cheers troops, my private reg might be able to go on tomorrow so just looking for something quick, also do they have anything saying "halfords" on them as IMO looks sh*te even if legaly required

kic

got a set £12 from local motor factors, they say the company name on them but feck it for £12

Good stuff, just wondering though.
You bought a reg plate online yeah ?? So you knew what the reg was, therefore you could have had the plates made up before you went to the dvla office & had the plate changed.

Infact, you don't even need anything at all to get plates made up online, you can tell them anything;)

ClioSport 172
I used GT Grafix for my old ones

Getting a mate to do mine at the mo though, much more reasonable price! lol

kic

Good stuff, just wondering though.
You bought a reg plate online yeah ?? So you knew what the reg was, therefore you could have had the plates made up before you went to the dvla office & had the plate changed.

Infact, you don't even need anything at all to get plates made up online, you can tell them anything;)

i only purchased it on friday night cat most online places wouldn't have got my oder till monday time payment clears etc, documents came in yesterday (tues) i'm kind of paranoid about stuff like this and wanted the documents before i got the plates made up i dont know why but its just the way i am, but i appreciate your concerns lol