ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handbrake Cable Question

Clio 182 FF
Hi Guys,

Sorry if this is a daft question, I've used the search function but not found a definitive answer.

I've just ordered the following handbrake cable, from all the checks I did first on the length and fitment etc this is the correct one, however the very kind bloke at the shop rang me immediately to say he's not sure its the right one for my 182 but he couldn't be certain because he claims Renault used so many different fitments etc, so I said I believed it was from the research I'd done so he's sending it anyway. He's said any problems and I can return it but just wanted a second opinion on here before it turns up, does this look like the correct one for the 182?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141121591786?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Cheers in advance.

Will

Clio 182 FF
Just so everyone knows (as a lot say only use OEM as other companies don't fit), this did fit, perfectly. Just got round to fitting it and its just what you'd expect.
Will