ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handbrake handle/lever

I bought an alloy handbrake handle with a gaitor yesterday and tried fitting it today when I came across a slight problem.

It wont actually fit over the handbrake lever! Only just though. Im trying to file a couple of mm of the metal to get it to fit but thats taking ages.

Anyone got any better ideas?

Thanks

Tom

Ok, been filing away bits of metal on and off for a few hours and have got half the handle on. Will finish of the other half tomorrow!

Why is no mod I do ever simple!

black golf v6 4 motion

its what they call sods law mate i am exactly the same exhaust rattled heat shield, fixed that by moving heat shield then handbrake rattled heat shield sorted that by bending and twisting heat shield sorted now though, got me windows tinted professionely, they broke me passenger window reno sorted it on warrenty though, cool, then had to get that window re-tinted why did i even start modding????

coz i luv it i suppose