ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Handheld HD Camcorders

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
New phase or what? LOADS of them going cheap, no bigger than an iPhone, that can record 1080p and output it to your TV in that res as well. They support up to 32g SDHC cards and have very decent battery life.

Anybody got one?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I had one years ago.

The ex took it. Along with everything else we had bought. She's such a c**t.

f**king c**t.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I had one years ago.

The ex took it. Along with everything else we had bought. She's such a c**t.

f**king c**t.
Hope you got any footage off first ;) lol

I'm actually looking at these and I'm very tempted. Will be getting an iPhone 4 soon which from what I've read has a pretty decent 720 camera, but wouldn't want to kill my phone battery so will most likely just grab one of these for what... 130 quid? Bargain!

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
My father-in-law just popped through to show me his, a Samsung, 5mp for under £100 from Tesco of all places.

Looked very snazzy indeed!

Bus w**ker
I've got some Toshiba one, cheap as owt but does the trick. Bought it for track days and snowboarding...and so far used it for neither lol. Qualities ok, you do get what you pay for though.

Bus w**ker
Oh aye, it's HD but compare it to my 500D HD video and you can clearly see the difference. All depends on what you're using it for, cheap and cheerful can save a lot of heart (and wallet) ache in the long run if you're just using it for f**king about (take from that what you will lol).

Octy VRS
I can recomend the Flip one, was quite impressed with the non HD one when it came out.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
and to think the one we have was £2000... Sony thing, records 1080p and 5.1 surround sound. 120gb HDD built in

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL my old man just bought that one, was on HotUKDeals! Very nice bit of (cheap!) kit!

Yeh I found it on there too!
However it was 39.99 when I found it. They've put it back up a tenner since then :)
For what I use it for it's perfect. Plus it comes with a HDMI cable, rechargeable batteries with charger etc.

It looks even better when put through a HD TV :)