ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook ventus prime 2

172 cup
Im getting 4 new ventus prime 2's fitted today, anyone rinning them or driven on them before? Reviws seem good. Main reason for getting them is i live in northern ireland so it dosnt make any sense to use tyres that arnt good in the wet and these apparently have an A wet grip rating

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Probably get more replies in the tyre section mate. I had the evo2 and thought were ace

172 cup
They were hoghly recommended by the tyre guy but he said there wouldnt be many reviews on them because they are new? Would you say they were better than toyo t1r's?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Good tyre, had them on mine for a while after some Conti SC3's - dry grip as good as, sidewalls were softer though so it blunted turn in a tad but far far cheaper so can't complain [emoji1303]

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They were hoghly recommended by the tyre guy but he said there wouldnt be many reviews on them because they are new? Would you say they were better than toyo t1r's?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yup. Definatly better than the t1r's