ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

Black Ph2 172
My friend is thinking of getting some of these - does anybody know whether this brand is any good?

Cheers,

Andy :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yes. I've run them, steburns runs them. Brilliant. Best road tyre I've used on the 1*2's
(out of t1r, continentals, pe2's, goodyear f1, pzero nero, proxes 4).

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
I would like a couple of these too. Where is your mate getting them from and for how much please?

I couple of months ago they were £31 at Camskill, Have gone up in price now.

Swift Sport
I might order a set of these tommrow then.

I've not had any problems with the T1-R's but I'd like to try something different and see what they're like.

I chased Warren round Oulton and kept up no problem with mine, and he had RS2's iirc! :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
What do you call a man with a rabbit up his bum ?

Yes. I've run them, steburns runs them. Brilliant. Best road tyre I've used on the 1*2's
(out of t1r, continentals, pe2's, goodyear f1, pzero nero, proxes 4).

Oh Hai x

Knew you'd be first in here :rasp:

V12's are pretty damn good ! Lots of grip in the wet, and more than adequate in the dry.

R14 CUP
I wanted them, but i couldnt get any through trade suppliers, they are on Back order everywhere bar camskill

320d
I chased Warren round Oulton and kept up no problem with mine, and he had RS2's iirc! :)

To be fair 197's handle a lot better than a 172 from my experience. Standard V Standard.

I know both of you are on good coilovers so I can only presume the difference is still the same.

If you'd have been on RS2's you would probably have been quicker than him.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair 197's handle a lot better than a 172 from my experience. Standard V Standard.

I know both of you are on good coilovers so I can only presume the difference is still the same.

If you'd have been on RS2's you would probably have been quicker than him.

How's that then? I would say differently rather than better imo.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
realnumber 1 said:
How's that then? I would say differently rather than better imo.
Ooooft. This discussion does not need to happen again lol. Handling I won't go into, only leads to arguments and it's too subjective. The braking ability of the 197 is awesome though!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Ordered these for my 197 from Camskill, on a 2 week wait at present. Far cheaper than the Conti3's and from comments on here and elsewhere, highy rated!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Got two of these a few months back after confirmation from Warren that they were good tyres to replace my f1s on the front ;) Thanks btw!

Ive only had them on a week so far & what with snow & general s**te weather seem to perform good but will know more once scrubbed in a bit how they compare to previous tyres on the 182 PE2 & GYf1s.

the Hankooks Seem to be creeping up in price too, becoming more popular ?