ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Happy New Year meet.. Sunday 16th at KK's.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Christ Norfbest haven't had a meet in 2011!

Hows about next Sunday (16th) we meet up at KK's at 1pm and head round to the swinging bridge for food/drink/banter?

When we're done at the swinging bridge any-one who can be bothered and weather dependant we head on to get some photo's somewhere.

Names down if you're interested please :clown:

1. Kneel

erm...

should be free. would have preferred leigh/another pub for teh food but its all good and considering the numbers we tend to get now.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sorry Naith but I'm not well hooked up on pubs for food, I only eat at the local and its not a great spot for a meet haha. You could always stock up on doughnuts and stick with beer at the swinging bridge though :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I was organising meets while you were still driving a bug son :rasp: <3

Fiesta ST3
Heya, this would be my first meet ( not had the cup long ) do you have a post code for KK's? i'd like to come down and introduce myself :)

I was organising meets while you were still driving a bug son :rasp: <3

you and a mate sanding down the nissan doesnt count.

i created norfbest for a reason, you have a TeamAriane sticker. show some respect old man or i'll unleash rugby chat upon you! ;)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^ :( Harsh. Also Rugby chat = can of worms (ahemwalescough).

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz

Heya, this would be my first meet ( not had the cup long ) do you have a post code for KK's? i'd like to come down and introduce myself :)
If you want I'll pm you my number so if you get stuck/lost I can help you out :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh FFS I was gonna organise one for the weekend after as I'm on stock take at work so I have no weekend thats me out :(

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Might show my face, depending if my rear bumper is back from the body shop..

I'll make an appearance. Great having meets that are right on your door step :D

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff

Fiesta ST3
^ :( Harsh. Also Rugby chat = can of worms (ahemwalescough).

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz

If you want I'll pm you my number so if you get stuck/lost I can help you out :)

yeah that would be great mate :)

Renault Clio
its my first meet i will show my face :cool:

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff
11. SEAN16V

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS. I'm at Autosport on the Sunday. Gutted since I have the Clio back on the road now!

Ah well, have a good one!

I'll only go if Hutchie comes, so I can steal his bumper... and write TwingoAT on Gopher's car.

I'm kidding, I'm in London as per f**king always!

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Apparently there's a Scirocco meet and a BMW meet on sunday at KK aswell. I'll no doubt make an appearance as long as saturday night isn't too harsh on me.

Alfa GT Cloverleaf
1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff
11. SEAN16V
12.chris-182

only had my clio a month, first CS meet woop =)

Clio 172, 200 sx 14a
hopefully be there will be my first meet even thow i have been on here for 2 years lol

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff
11. SEAN16V
12.chris-182
13.dannybmate

might need help if i get lost lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
hopefully be there will be my first meet even thow i have been on here for 2 years lol

1. Kneel
2.boffey
3. jesus + wife
4. Jon
5. Alex
6. Vail3r
7. Maz
Eight. Sy
vIIII. mat-nos
X. Jonff
11. SEAN16V
12.chris-182
13.dannybmate

might need help if i get lost lol
Its easy, come off of motorway at trafford centre, stay in the left lane. go through the traffic lights and move into the right lane, turn right on the roundabout, left at the next roundabout and you're there.