ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harewood Hillclimb August Pics

Suzuki Swift Sport
Cheers - im after getting a new lens soon too so hopefully will achieve some better results then.

Snotter's
no, the only way is to do one of the tutoring days that they run a few times a year or compete. The course is actually part of a driveway lol

Turbo Beige
no, the only way is to do one of the tutoring days that they run a few times a year or compete. The course is actually part of a driveway lol

No it isn't. The occupants of the hosue aren't supposed to use the track.

Can i have a high res pic of the 205? Its one of my best mates!!

Snotter's
teeside autodrome on a week night pretty cheap, also check out croft and see if they have any track days

Titanium 182
How cheap is cheap :) ?

can i use my own car or would i be stuffed if i crashed ?

Could i hire a car ?

just looking at general price really had a look on there website but couldnt see any prices...

Its 1 and a half hours drive away :(

Turbo Beige
the track leads to there house so yes they do use it

No it doesn't, it runs inbetween the farm buildings, but they aren't supposed to use it. There is an access road alongside that runs down to the house and buildings, this is used as the road to get to the start on the days the track is in use.

Snotter's
well we will have to agree to disagree but as my friend was recently acting as the letting agent and attending the hillclimb most events the track does form part of the drive hence during events the occupants have to do a bit of off roading to get out.

Turbo Beige
I attend most events, and did the school on the 24th of July, they told us at the school!!!

I will be competing there next year.

Suzuki Swift Sport
Its £80 per event entry - you need to be a member of the BARC (which is £35 I think) also you need a national b speed license (£30 ish?). Then you just need to turn up in a car with a timing strut and the ignition marked up with "on" and "off" and some overalls / helmet.