ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harness Bar.....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is no way that those mounting points on the side of the shell will stand up in a serious crash. there about 1mm thick. you will crash and you will hit the windscreen. With your face.

LY200
Hmm won't be using this then. The bolt holes in the floor from the rear seat belts the safer option then?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hmm won't be using this then. The bolt holes in the floor from the rear seat belts the safer option then?

Well you would think so being as thats what the oem seatbelts bolt too - There is still iffy apparently though. They need to be mounted at the correct angle. There is a thread on here somewhere that sir_dave posted up

clio 172
Thought that might be the comments, regarding safety. I am now likely to go with harnesses with clips connectors and ring bolts in the original fitting holes (4 point)

LY200
My harnesses I've used the original bolts and bolted them down to the floor because the ends of the harnesses have plates with holes in. That's ok right?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
It's all about the angle of dangle, our physics teacher used to love saying that lol