ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harnesses and MOT

182 Cup
Mine went though last saturday, no problem.

Let's have a beer to celebrate. Are you off today?
:cool:

Sounds like a great idea, but sadly working! The garage is only a minute walk from the office.

Next weekend is looking good though!

172 clio ph1
I thought with harnesses as long as they were secure they would pass. It is seat belts they test so I know of someone that failed because they had removed the means to secure the seatbelts when they fitted the harness.

I know the car has now passed but thought it was worth mentioning the above. I am thinking of fitting a harness to mine before I go to Donnington as I have one layin about doing nothing.

182 Cup
It's the type of buckle that should be the problem - as far as I know most, if not all twist to release buckles are not e-marked and therefore not road legal. There are plenty of buckles around that are e-marked though. All the ones I've seen have the standard red push-to-release button on them.

Renaultsport 220T
you only drink shandy though

That was an administration error. I recall u passed out first, as we jacked ur bed up with yozz's low lift. Lol

as inferno says, harnesses with an e mark will pass Mot. Aircraft style buckles are not strictly road legal. You just have to find a friendly mot place.