ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hartge Z4 V10

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Very Nice indeed.... Brakes let it down though IMO on looks alone

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
BMW brakes are seriously sharp...Not had them fade yet...Although i hear they do!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
no performance figures :(

The 5.0L 507hp V10 gets an upgrade to 550hp and drops -60mph acceleration times to sub-4 seconds

lg.php

Shoehorning big engines into little roadsters is a classic operation - take the Breckland Beira

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I think i LOVE YOU!!!!

Never seen them before! I was saving penny's for AP's at 2.3k! :(

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol

The caliper is a Brembo 6 pot they use on Porsche GT3s, PF are close to releasing pads for it so unless it's a race car there's no real advantage in getting Alcons or APs.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOVE! I'm giving you HUG when i meet you! Where are they based, canny see from the site!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No bad! Will post that on Z4 Forum haven't seen them mentioned before! good eye youf!

Turbos.
That Z4 is uber stealth, but personally not a fan of the Hartge wheels at all.

The BMW brakes get more stick than they should, they're going to fade like any other road application with boggo pads and fluid. Worst thing is to leave TC on.

Andy's solution with the BMW Performance calipers is great VFM... only thing is some people in the US have had trouble with them. In an ideal world you'd get to try everything out beforehand, but i might of crossed my fingers and gone with that kit instead of APs if they were around when i bought them.

Turbos.
IMG_0570.jpg

Not hating on the caliper, it can easily handle trackdays... there is simply a reason why its not as expensive as AP/Brembo(aftermarke)/Alcon, not quite as good!

But considering Andy might become a client of mine i think you should defo buy the kit ;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Andy's solution with the BMW Performance calipers is great VFM... only thing is some people in the US have had trouble with them. In an ideal world you'd get to try everything out beforehand, but i might of crossed my fingers and gone with that kit instead of APs if they were around when i bought them.

Who's Andy?:p

The problem in the US was a race team running 135s. They used the stock setup (pretty much this setup) for 5 races problem free.

Then they sourced a different pad (not meant for this caliper) and cut it down to fit and didn't use the titanium backing plate that helps to dissipate/distribute the heat. This all came together and cracked the ceramic material on the pistons.

Performance Friction are developing pads for them as I understand.

Tangoed Works
excellent engineering, but that car just looks pants imo... coupe would have been the way to go imo

Elise/VX220/R26
Must be a total nightmare to drive though. The M has plenty enough power considering the short wheelbase. Might find a collector but its not even based on the M so more basic interior etc. If they tried it at 35k they might be in with chance of actually selling it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Must be a total nightmare to drive though. The M has plenty enough power considering the short wheelbase. Might find a collector but its not even based on the M so more basic interior etc. If they tried it at 35k they might be in with chance of actually selling it.

Dunno like...I think it could take the power....once 100 straight and with nothing in a 7 mile radius of you! haha!