ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has anyone sat on Recaro option seats

I know this option has been available since Feb but has anyone physically sat on these seats yet installed on the Clio??

How do they compare to the std. seats??

Do they feel any lower and are they more supportive and comfortable??

Do you lose any more leg room in the back??

Ive seen some pics of them but any pics of them in the clio inc. back bench???

Quote: Originally posted by chowy on 08 March 2005

I know this option has been available since Feb but has anyone physically sat on these seats yet installed on the Clio?? Yes

How do they compare to the std. seats?? Much better, but much more expensive...

Do they feel any lower and are they more supportive and comfortable?? You do feel lower and they are much firmer and supportive, espcially around the shoulders

Do you lose any more leg room in the back?? No

Ive seen some pics of them but any pics of them in the clio inc. back bench??? Theres a pciture going on renaultsport.co.uk in a day or so of the interior

Weeman sucks ****

My mates just ordered a 182 cup and wanted these seats. He was told they wont be availible for another couple of months.

JTs the man with the knowledge, any date yet Jeremy?

Lee

BMW M2C

I plonked my arse in one on the Recaro stand at Autosport. I shall be ordering them for my next 182.:D

Just from sitting in one I can imagine Ill be using the wheel to hold me in my place a lot less.

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 08 March 2005
I plonked my arse in one on the Recaro stand at Autosport. I shall be ordering them for my next 182.:D

another one? whats wrong with the one youve got? lol

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

So these are actually gonna happen!!! :eek:

Thought it was gonna be another load of bull like the options we were meant to get for the 107 Cup... still waiting...

I have been into Renault I was told you cant get them as an extra/accessory but only as a factory option. They told me that I would need to go to Recaro directly.

There about £1200+ direct.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

HMmm on the options on the renault site it says £850. I thought the price on there where Inc VAT. :eek:

dk

911 GTS Cab

it is cheaper to buy as a factory fit from renault because you are giving up the existing leather ones though and the rear seat gets replaced by the non leather bench.

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 09 March 2005

it is cheaper to buy as a factory fit from renault because you are giving up the existing leather ones though and the rear seat gets replaced by the non leather bench.
I even tried to twist his arm by saying he could have me existing ones (car was a few days old) but no joy LOL