ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Has the Campus been discontinued?

Been looking at Renault's website and there's no sign of the Clio Campus on there. Has the Clio II finally bit the dust?

Clio 1.2 Billabong
You can still get the van version. I think it's just known as the Renault Campus van; no mention of the name Clio anymore

Renault Clio Campus Sport
mines is a campus, but not the gay one with the number plate on the bumper, mines is on the tail gate

Black Gold Trophy
Thank god if they have been discontinued! Hate them!
I'm sure they were just a cheap way of renault getting rid of all the mk2 shells they had lying around...

What's so crap with them apart from the rubbish rear end facelift? Where they despecced from the original car or something? I love the Clio II (had two of them)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I thought the campus was just a mk2 ph2/3 just with a dodgy facelift

lol, it depended what one you got. mine just looks like a mk2 ph2. some had the dodgy face lift. just depended on what renault found lying about at the time.

Scirocco GT 2.0
What's so crap with them apart from the rubbish rear end facelift? Where they despecced from the original car or something? I love the Clio II (had two of them)

Yes!

I like the mk2, have driven a couple of them and was very impressed hence why I decided to look at clios and ended up with mine.

But the campus is completely different to drive and the interior seems like it had just come out of the 80's! The one I had as a courtesy car only had 4000 miles on it, but you wouldn't know it.

Gear change was like sturring coal. Wasn't impressed really.

I believe the Campus Sport was better?