ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hate Kids :@ :@

Every single person in this entire club would be pissed if a football dented their car. Anyone pretending otherwise is just trying to be different for the sake of it. Fact. Close. Ban. Uninstall.

GTD, Lupo
Every single person in this entire club would be pissed if a football dented their car. Anyone pretending otherwise is just trying to be different for the sake of it. Fact. Close. Ban. Uninstall.

Of course i would be pissed off but on the other hand i would also remember when i was young and i hit plenty of cars. Not on purpose, you play football in the street you will hit cars. I cycled into the back of a parked car when i was young but i dont think the guy would post on a forum "HATE KIDS" accidents happen .

Suzuki Jimny

This. I had respect for other peoples property when I was young, so didn't want to damage cars by playing football in the street.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I can honestly say i've never kicked a football against a car, or played football in the street, to lower class for me, I played it in my huge garden.

GTD, Lupo
I hope you didnt damage any flowers! other wise the gardener would be posting up on his/her planet forum saying "HATE KIDS" :eek:

Mk5 golf gti
if kids kicked a football at my car i wouldnt say 'oh well kids will be kids' and crack a smile and carry on

netiher would anyone else

the responses on this forum are laughable

GTD, Lupo
if kids kicked a football at my car i wouldnt say 'oh well kids will be kids' and crack a smile and carry on

netiher would anyone else

the responses on this forum are laughable

I think you are missing the point. People would be pissed off. I would go tell them to play some where else, move my car in to the garage or drive but make a post about it... nah!

As said before its part of life. Same as car park dings they happen, accidents happen.

S4 Avant
I genuinely wouldn't care.

2 years ago I might have done, but I have lost that much interest in my car, I do not care anymore. Sorry to all those who do.