ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have turned to the French side

Took the plunge and bought a new car to keep the Cooper S company. A 106 GTI. This is to replace my Fiances 1.2 clio as she was fed up with the sluggishness. With diamond insurance for birds it only costs 450 quid with me on it. The other way round with tescos it would have been over a grand!!! I had to compromise on a girly colour though. Moonstone silver. It does look really nice though especially because my bird will be driving it most of the time. I suppose it wont be any worse than me pansying around in my hairdressers car though. (Thought Id better get that one in before anyone else did)

So Rhys or any other fellow Sheffielders...........If you see a bird showing off down Ecky road trying to pull in a car which fits this description then let me know!!!!!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by geordiepaul on 12 March 2003

So your girlfriend has a quicker car than you!!! That cant be nice!! ;)
Not quite, but bl00dy close... :eek:

GR7

Shiny red R32

I wonder what sort of bird she is Jilly! Could it be a pigeon, a budgie or even a turkey?

;)

My fiance then if that sounds better GR!!! But that makes me sound like a big poof. Also the 106 GTI is technically speaking my car as it is my money that has paid for it!!!!! Sucker or what?

Anyone who is in the know, can you reccomend any subtle modding like a bigger set of alloys or does this just phuck everything up in the handling department? Was thinking 16s for her bday as I am fed up of buying her clothes, perfume and flowers!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Thats better CSB! It doesnt make you sound like a poof at all, it makes you sound a much nicer guy. it isnt very nice to call a girlfriend a bird - just ask Jilly. It is nearly as bad as when guys say the wife instead of my wife.

;)