ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have you been caught speeding -check here

Thats funny,

I entered one of my old car regs, I know where i got caught with that car. And hey presto it come back with the right location :)

just the wrong date & speed. pure coincidence.

H22A7 Accord Type R

oooooooo!!! my plate, speeding conviction.......and apparently there is a black clio like mine down south with a clone of my car........worrying till i clicked on the picture haha

RB 182

I reckon that with the Freedom of information act they could probably have that information if they wanted now.

Tappd'd RS

County

Cleveland

Town

Middlesbrough

Road

A19

Thornaby A66 Carriageway

Grid Ref.

NZ446526

Speed Limit

70mph

Camera Ref.

Date of Offence

January 0, 2005

Speed Recorded

81.2mph

Hmm, interesting date!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by B@llsie on 05 January 2005

County

Cleveland

Town

Middlesbrough

Road

A19

Thornaby A66 Carriageway

Grid Ref.

NZ446526

Speed Limit

70mph

Camera Ref.

Date of Offence

January 0, 2005

Speed Recorded

81.2mph

Hmm, interesting date!
you aint from middlesbrough are ya?

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 05 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by BluePete on 05 January 2005

Not funny, drove past a mobile camera earlier, the wait is on!
where was that!??! :eek:

A31, I think, the 60 road (Well I hope its 60?!) I was doing 50 behind a lorry and decided to over take, came around the corner and see a bently doing a very weird menouver and look ahead to see the police car and his the anchors! f*ckers, they dont go for accident black spots, they position themselves on corners! I didnt see any camera warning signs either...