ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Having laugh surely?

Vee dub
Seems a bit OTT on the prices.... she'll need to get knocked down a fair bit on that.

MKV Golf GTi (240bhp)
same spec as my 172 (apart from the colour and mine has standard wheels)

i paid 6.5k - she better be good looking to get close to a price like that!!!

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
Hey ho, like Tom said there's bound to be a fool out there willing to pay for it. Could I ask people to not send anything to her as its her choice really and it would look bad on me if it did come back to me.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Fook me! Some ring her and say they will take it off her hands for £7k, and see what she says..LMAO.

Tyson.

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
I sent this:

Tim said:
Hi Kay,

Re you advert, can I just say your just will not get what your asking for. I'm not having a go here I'm just giving some friendly advice. If you look here:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/CARS_popup.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=172&keywords=&min_pr=7000&max_pr=10000&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=bs217tz&miles=40&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCH&start=4&distance=30&adcategory=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200614230968362

They are going for max £8500, I got my 182 for £9000.

Good luck with the sale but you may want to bring it down a little. Shame you have sell it, lovely cars!

Kind regards,

Tim

Recieved:

kay said:
Thanks ever so much!!
Kay

She obviously generally had no idea, a gracious reply.