ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

haynes manual

rsturbo and a xr3i

hi peeps

can any body help me ?? i went out to buy a haynes manual off a lad for my clio 1.4 rt and when i got there it was the one from 1990/1993 and my car was registered in jan 94 will this book cover my car do you think or do i need the h to r reg one

cheers for any help

mandy

Focus ST

^^^^^^what he said. Just get down Halfords and buy a new one, its saved me quite a bit of money from jobs Ive been able to do myself.

rsturbo and a xr3i

thanks for your help ppl ive just sorted it got a email responce from haynes tecnical and the only thing different is it dosent cover my power steering and the book was only a fiver so think i might get it

U wait till ure power steering starts to groan as you turn the wheel - and starts to drain power from the engine too much -then you will need it! And this WILL happen to your clio (unless you dont have power steering of course) ;)

rsturbo and a xr3i

nah ive got power steering its new but if summit did go wrong i think i would take it to a garage dont fancy messing about with that

Good to hear!!!! Although most people just ignore it and make do! How are you finding the new car? Any probs so far?