ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazard lights !!!

Renault clio
Right lets get started,
So about 2-3 days ago where i live had really bad weather (rain)(uk), and i had to drive home, so i started my car pulled away and alls of a sudden the passanger side under the glove box came in WATER!, and thats the only time water came in, so the next day my uncle told me my indicaters where flashing, so i went out and tried to unlock/lock the car, didnt work, then tried the hazard buttom didnt work, so i took the fuse out of the indicaters and had a little drive and eventually say 5-10 min i press the hazards n they switch off, then moments after come back on then i switch them off etc, they the day after my boot opens all on its own like wtf, only happened a few times within the hour, hazards have stopped for a few hours then bam back again, so i turn my lights on and they turn off after i press the hazard switch, and as soon as i turn my lights off they come back on, but its not continues its like putting your indicater on to turn left but all lights are on and not as fast as say if i put my hazards on if you get me, i tried to replace the hazard switch, didnt work, i dont know where my alarm is so couldnt disable it, its very weird after i drove in the storm.
Does anyone know any information? Please either message me or reply to this thread, its bugging the hell out of me getting me so stressed that i feel like scrapping my car. My car is a renault clio mk3 nj57 plate, PLEASE SOMEONE, if you dont understand what i have read please ask questions, thank you so much.

dan's cast offs.
scuttle drain has blocked and your uch has been drowned!! might be lucky and be able to dry it out. when you clear the drain dry the plug on the wiper motor as well.

Renault clio
scuttle drain has blocked and your uch has been drowned!! might be lucky and be able to dry it out. when you clear the drain dry the plug on the wiper motor as well.
Have no clue where to start guess ill take it to local garage and tell them what you told me, thanks so much, can you explain why water came from under glove box? And could it even be my alarm?

Renault clio
Wait sorry mate i get you now my friend is looking at it tomorrow so hopefully thay is actually the situation.