ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hazards won't stop flashing

Clio 182 Cup
Hi everyone. The hazards on my 182 are flashing unless the button is held in or the switch removed.
I thought it was just the swithch so I got a new onebut it's exactly the same issue with it as well, so I have no idea where to look next.

I did read other threads about the alarm, but the hazards do not come on while the car is off.

Thanks

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Is the switch brand new brand new?

I had this problem once and just removed the hazard switch as a temporary. Until I went to go and collect a set of Turinis and the fella said 'hang on a second' and came running back out of his house with about 7 switches. Tried each one till we found a good one.

Long story short - its usually just the switch :)

Clio 182 Cup
Is the switch brand new brand new?

I had this problem once and just removed the hazard switch as a temporary. Until I went to go and collect a set of Turinis and the fella said 'hang on a second' and came running back out of his house with about 7 switches. Tried each one till we found a good one.

Long story short - its usually just the switch :)
It was a brand new switch yes. It seems I'll have to look for some Turinis to get some switches then 😀.