ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hazzard lights wont work HELP!!!

mystery machine
hazzard light switch presses in then comes bk out again it does not do anything my indicators work fine when used maybe i need a new switch or relay any ideas help thankyou:)

mystery machine
they dont come on at all mate the button just goes in and straight back out again it is a 2001 model so i dnt kno if the switch is different to older clios ?

Da

Less
A new switch is about £25 (I think) from the dealers, but they often come up second hand for around £10. Keep an eye on here and eBay etc.

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
mines does this. its the other way around though. mines go on easy but wont go off! but, when theyre on, if i push the button sideways towards the passenger side wing mirror it'l give a 'click' then i can turn them off as normal.

try it and see how you get on. i can live with it as i know how to put them off now

Audi TT 225
I just replaced my switch £25, robbery but expected no less! I took my old one apart and I can see why they fail, the copper inside is probably the thinest I've ever seen in my life.

mystery machine
well got a switch off ebay just gortta wait for it to be posted £23 i got it 4 was to happy about payin it but hey hoe its all for the mot thanks for comments