ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

head light washers leaking

clio 182
hi all
having a problem with my head light washers water is constantly leaking out of the jet and dribbling down the bumper can anyone shed any light on the subject no pun intended
thanks all

tiTTy & SV650
its a common fault and renault will warranty it, they take the bumper off to do it IIRC. I had mine sorted a few months back, there's a ball in the unit which jams or falls out and so they piss water out.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I had my drivers side one replaced at renault yesterday, they did it in just over an hour, whilst i waited :)

tiTTy & SV650
lucky they had it in stock, i always find I need to go in let them find out what I've already told them, they order it and I go back a week later...

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yeah sorry.. i booked it in last friday ;)

Although ive never had to prove my faults

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Really bad design imo, they either leak or pop out.

I find that if you only fill the window washer container around a quarter full it stops them leaking.

rory182 said:
they never take my word for it and never have they proved me wrong lol

same happens with me. EVERYTIME it goes in they dont do anything, just say we have to rder blah blah and bookit in for a week later

and the place is over 20mile away so takes the piss..

i told them the engine mount had gone and they said no it hasnt, but theyve fixed it and gave me it back. booked it back in the next week as it was still shitty. ''we'll have to keep the car another day because we;'ve had to order an engine mount for it which will arrive tomorrow morning''

why dont they just fricking listen?! monkeys.