ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight restoration kit

Clio 172 Flamer
headlights.jpg

Bought this last night as it was 3 for 2 in halfords on cleaning products.

I was going to follow the guide with the wetndry and scratch x but they did not have any in there.

What are the reviews on this like?

Cheers

Clio 182
I haven't really had much luck with it yet.

I had a fairly quick go at it a few weeks ago and it probably made it a little better but it didn't make a revolutionary difference like I had in my head that it would. I plan on giving it a better attempt but I would imagine I will end up doing some research into the wetndry and scratch x option you mentioned above after a lack of success with the headlight restoration kit.

Clio 172 Flamer
Only got it because it was free, I will post some pictures to show how it works but I don't have a very high bar on this one.

Got some decent wax and clay bar kit though :D

For free, you can't go wrong. It's not really needed though, they're easy enough to do without the kit.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
My mate used one of those and it came out pretty good. As with anything like this it does take a long time to achieve perfect results.