ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight washer hoses

09 GIXXER 750!!!
~Just about to remoove the front bumper from my 182 as my right head light washer is leaking I dont think the washer itself is leaking as the leak is coming from behind it. Has anyone on here had to replace the hoses or knowm them to just come loose?? Any help will be good!!!!

09 GIXXER 750!!!
Removed the bumper now. All the hoses are ok. I think the headlight washers are knackard. Does anyone know if they have a value in them to stop them leaking? Im sure they do but just wanted to check?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
The washer jets leaking is a common fault with them. They cost about £10 each from Renault direct. I've not replaced them as my car doesn't come with the hoses, but it should be reasonably simple...sure someone else can confirm. :)

09 GIXXER 750!!!
They are £12.04 each I have ordered two. When you disconnect the hoses from the back of them the water just drains from the hoses. I am assuming that the valve to stop it draining is part of the head light washers?