ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlight Washer sparyers?

Renault Sport 182
Hi, well the questions start here lol, tried to find this in the manual but no joy, are the headlight washers suppose to work with the windscreen washers as if they do i think mine a broke?

clio sport 182
i thought they work every 2-3 times you use the windscreen wash. had to replace both of mine but that was because they were leaking but still working.

Ph2 172
Lost the stupid balls in them. MOT was fine (advisory for the noisy ktec exhaust lol)

Anyone no where to get these?

Renault Sport 182
Whats normally the fault if there not leaking, a valve in the system somewhere? I fixed the other halfs washers a while ago by triming the rubber down in valve on the pump as it had swelled and seized.

Audi A3
mine dont work. i replaced the jets on the front and played around with the hoses too. i can still hear the noise of the pump so i know its not that thats broke. my thinking is that the hose has come away from the screen wash system itself. when i spray i can see it leaks underneath.

just flew through its MOT at renault though

Impreza Wagon
The pump will still make a noise even if it's broke. For the sake of £5 get the pump changed and see if it makes any difference?

Renault Sport 182
Wheres the pump located, i thought they would of just used the pump intergrated in the main water bottle under the scuttle panel.. no?