ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlights

182 S
One of my headlights is pointing upwards! looks like i have my main beam on all the time! Anyone know how to sort this ?

Park it in front of a wall, lights on. Open bonnet, look down the back of the light you'll see a white allen key nut sitting on top of the adjuster. Stick an allen key in it and turn it clockwise and anti-clockwise and you'll see the beam slowly move up and down on the wall. Figure out which way is down and you're done.

182 S
Park it in front of a wall, lights on. Open bonnet, look down the back of the light you'll see a white allen key nut sitting on top of the adjuster. Stick an allen key in it and turn it clockwise and anti-clockwise and you'll see the beam slowly move up and down on the wall. Figure out which way is down and you're done.

Brilliant. I'll have a go now! Thanks alot