ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HEADLIGHTS

DOES ANY ONE KEN WERE I CAN GET THE CLIO V6 HEADLAMPS 4 MY CLIO ITS THE MARK 1 V6 BE4 THE REVISED V6 CAME OUT AND ANYONE KEN HOW MUCH THERE LIKELY TO BE CHEERS

Clio II and Grand Modus

You will need 2 adaptor cables aswell, to conwert from the H4 socket to the HB3 and H7 on the Double optik headlights

RENAULT SAID IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THE SINGLE HEADLAMP INTO THE DOUBLE SAYS THE CAR HASNT GOT THE WIRING TO ACCOMIDATE IT BUT ON EBAY A FEW MONTHS AGO A GUY SELT THE CABLE CONVERSION AND HEADLAMPS WERE COULD I GET THE ADAPTER AS MICHAEL HAS DESCRIBED HELP

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

the wiring can be easily re-wired to work with the double lamps so thats not a problem.

I converted the single lamps on my 1.4 into the double optic ones, i took it to renault and tit took them ages to do it but they can do it. I also had the zenon head lights fitted too