ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlights

2003 clio 172
can anyone help, i have a 53 plate 172 and the headlights are crap they are xenons but they only seem to light up about 6 feet infront of car when driving.most of the time i do drive with full beam on and noone seems to flash back

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Mine are the same mate! mines not been lowered and dont have anything in the back. Good thread!

I've heard there are two screws on the top of the headlights, if you turn your lights on facing a wall I believe that you can adjust them screws to move the beam up. (more than on the dial on the dash)

other than that, try getting some 5k or 6k HID units to replace what are most likely original bulbs 4.3k.

RB FF 182
I've heard there are two screws on the top of the headlights, if you turn your lights on facing a wall I believe that you can adjust them screws to move the beam up. (more than on the dial on the dash)

other than that, try getting some 5k or 6k HID units to replace what are most likely original bulbs 4.3k.

Yeah there are some screws on top of the adjusters, you need an alan key to adjust them. They are a bit of a nightmare to get at on the drivers side! Make sure you don't adjust them to high or you'll have to take the headlights out and get the adjuster arm to pop back in. (I did this and was lighting up peoples bedroom windows as I was driving along... oops!)

RB FF 182
They're pretty obvious, I think theres a picture floating around on here somewhere showing you the adjuster.