ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headrest Monitors

Clio 2.0 16v 172 Sport
Hi Guys,

Thinking of fitting a pair of monitors in the rear headrests of my 172. I have seen a couple of posts on here so know that it can be done. Just wondering if anyone knew the best monitors to fit, what size etc so that they can be custom fitted into the headrest nicely. Will be power them from sony MEX-DV800 so also any advice on signal splitter i need would help as only has output on the back for 1 monitor.

Any help greatly appreciated:D

Clio 2.0 16v 172 Sport
Ok so not much response to this one............

I have gone ahead and brought 2 Necvox FD-5169 LCD screens. These are 5 inch screens and upon measuring the headrests, i think i can customise these to fit pretty well. Has anyone else done this or used these screens?? Will start a progress thread in projects soon so will get some pictures up once fitted and have also done a lot more work to the car.

If anyone can offer any help with the screens this would be greatly appreciated.

Clio 2.0 16v 172 Sport
well they would be to watch stuff on, obviously, mainly from the dvd head unit up front. Not sure if its been done, thats the whole point of this post. None the less, got a good deal on the monitors 2nd hand so going to give it a shot and its something a bit different.

"Navy" N17 TWO
It can be done but for a car the size of a Clio it's a bit much - decent screen up front is all you need :)