ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headunit, Tweeter & Speakers

basically im well impressed with the tweeters on my dash so i dont want to change them but i do want to change my front & rear (rears done even work at mo) door speakers and head unit. ne suggestions? and will the headunit be able to power it all e.g standard tweeters, new front and rears?

thanks for any replies

Front tweeters are crap, change em. You think they are okay now but when u put in a decent HU and after markets speakers they will be the weakest link.

Plus unless you get component front speakers (ie if you fit co-ax in the front doors) you may end up with too much treble, cos you will effetively have two pairs of tweeters in the front.

change the tweeters if u buy a set of components they usually come with a pair of tweeters and a set of co-axials in the back or components again if you can afford it, personnely id go for components front and rear. for a headunit id get an alpine one. loads to choose from. i sell alot of the above and if your interested give me a pm n al c wot i can do for you,

Quote: Originally posted by Plattsy on 23 February 2005
change the tweeters if u buy a set of components they usually come with a pair of tweeters

components will ALWAYS come with tweeter, otherwise you are just buying the mid driver, not a set of components