ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello fellow clio drivers!

Clio mk ii 1.6 16v
Hi my names mike, im 19 and live in Stroud, Gloucestershire, ive owned my clio mk 2 1.6 16v for about 6 weeks now and i love it, always looking to make new improvments so i decided to join here and have a nose at what everyone is doing!

In time i want to have a black and white theme, heres my car (not a great pictures)

sxosjd.jpg

seos1s.jpg

sxosjd.jpg

flg3zq.jpg

Please feel free to give opinoins and how i can improve! once of the reasons im here :)

thanks

Clio mk ii 1.6 16v
Thanks mate :), i have a feeling they are off a 182, thats what i thought when i first seen then, thats probably why i was attracted to them, i really have no idea, they where in crap condition when i bought them but i refurbed them and made them look some what respectable, thanks :)

Polo BlueGT
Quick question, the first picture looks like the rear camber is out/ the rear beam is bent? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Clio mk ii 1.6 16v
Hi, great spotting there!! yes it was so far out when i bought it, turns out the strut was bent, it was -3, it was so noticable at first but since it has been fixed but still slightly pulls to the left (which is what it was doing before the fix) no idea why but need to look into it at some point

also it was the passenger side front strut but you say rear, hmm i will have to look into that also

Last edited: