ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from a girl from Latvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Turbos.
Sorry to upset you guys but i'm afraid Annette is fairly unfaithful. She has started the same thread on about every forum under the sun.

Thanks Google!

E87 118d M Sport
tut tut tut!
maybe shes trying to find a husband, or just make LOADS of new friends

Last edited:
  BMW
he is great, yeh i know he isnt a pit, i was saying i would like a pit but you cant have them in england, classed as a dangerous animal:(

your dog is a beauty have you had his ears trimmed or are they like that naturally? i know in america on the pit's some people have the ears trimmed and pointed like your dogs, he looks like a ball of muscle! lovely dog! im jealous!
yes, his ears are trimmed :eek:

BMW
no all dogs can be if the owner makes them like that, its just pits were bread for fighting, and alot of people used them for that!
you can take any dog and damage his psyche by unacceptable breeding :( of course these dogs have bigger aggression inside, but if you are not designedly motivate it and correctly teaching this dog, then there are no problems..,

my amstaff is so friendly that the worse thing he could do is lick you till death :)

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Shark Attack. Hi;) meet my last victim.

shark_bite_wound_andrea_lynch.jpg

BMW E92/Audi S3
I love AmStaffies!!!!!! I was going to get one before, but I was weary, because they're illegal (Almost like everything) in this country.

^^^^ive seen perma bans for less on the last few pages!!

so HIII!!! my dad ran off with an eastern european bint, u know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.