ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Germany

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Hi there,
I'm Rob, 28 years old from nearly the middle of Germany. My car is a 2005 MK 2 Clio 1.2 16V Tech'Run which I've bougt in December 2015 with a milage of just about 28000. After one year, it has nearly done 45000 miles and it runs perfectly. It has never broken down, is well equipped, cheap to run and of course it looks soooo nice...like every MK 2 Clio :wink:.

Here is an actual picture of my little fella:
27875086ys.jpg

In summer, it actually runs on 15'' alloy wheels, type Alium...but I'm thinking about changing it to other wheels one day.

Berfore that, I had a 2002 MK 2 Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique which I've bought in August 2015 with a milage of 57000. It was my first own car after driving and sharing my parent's cars for nearly 10 years. On November 30th 2015, an Opel Vectra (you know this box as Vauxhall) crashed into my Clio on the Autobahn. I could get out of it nearly without a single scratch but my little Clio was totally destroyed :cry:.
Here is a picture of it after I've polished it for the first time:
27875230sh.jpg

My mum also drives a Clio, it's a 2005 MK 2 1.2 8V Extreme. She bought it new and has now done nearly 75000 miles with it. In all these years it had only one breakdown because the battery was flat.
This is her little friend:
27875320oc.jpg

I think this is enough from me. I hope my English isn't too bad and you could enjoy reading. If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Rob

Renault Clio 1.2 16V
Happy new year everybody.

Maybe there will be a 172 or 182 one time, but at the moment, I am very happy with my 75bhp. I didn't expecting that after driving dad's BMW 530d for a long time but my little fella slows me down and gave me a new, more relaxed driving style.