ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Ragnotti Racer

Clio Ragnotti
Hello there
I’m watching this forum for a longer time now and I have to say, it is definitely one of the best Clio forums on the net. There may be some good sites in France, but my French is that poor… Some of the projects here are just awesome. I guess people in Europe are just not crazy enough to spend so much time in building cars.
Anyway I’ve decided to get a bit more involved in discussions and therefore I like to introduce myself at this place. I’m driving Clios for ages now, started with a Williams, had a cup car for the track, had another cup and drive a Ragnotti now. I like to drive my still road going car on various tracks in Europe. My favorite, of course is the Nordschleife, but it would be great drive in the UK one time. I was always involved in racing and spent thousands of hours laving under my cars in the garage.
After turning every screw on the Clio several times, my interest goes more and more to the electronics and software, specially the motor management. I think I will open an according thread very soon.
Cheers
Ragnotti Racer