ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi! from Spain!!

Clio sport 182
Hello, I'm Roberto and I'm writing to you from Spain, a week ago I just bought my first Clio Sport 182, everything is quite new for me in this car, since I come from a Renault 5 GT Turbo that I still have. I was amazed by the large amount of information you have on this forum.
Unfortunately, in Spain the customs of sharing information in forums are disappearing, social networks are putting an end to them.
Greetings and I leave you a photo of my car.

IMG-20231214-121126.jpg

Clio sport 182
I suppose that just like in the UK, there are few original pieces and at a gold price. There is practically nothing at the official dealer, thank goodness there are some online stores that make replicas of some original parts and make it easier for them to remain in operation.
Regarding the use of vintage cars in the area where I live, Madrid, the politicians are stupid and have allowed themselves to be fooled by Europe, believing that by prohibiting the circulation of the few classic cars that there are they will solve the pollution problem. ....well, a shame.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Regarding the use of vintage cars in the area where I live, Madrid, the politicians are stupid and have allowed themselves to be fooled by Europe, believing that by prohibiting the circulation of the few classic cars that there are they will solve the pollution problem. ....well, a shame.
Lamentablemente, es una escena demasiado familiar. Supongo que todos debemos disfrutar de estos autos mientras aún podemos.

'10 Clio200
bienvenido!
I also ended here because of the good amount of information and occasional banter :D
We used to have excellent resources in Spain too, such as RSclub, but they're all gone in favour of annoying WhatsApp and FB groups. It's definitely not the same. I'm happy that cliosport made it till today, even I'm no longer a paid member!

Clio sport 182
Yes, our British colleagues still have a forum culture, it is very important because the information is not lost. Thank you all for the welcome!!

Clio sport 182
That's complicated, but you're invited to have a few beers. Great Britain has infinite things better than Spain, I assure you.