ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello i´m new

Clio Sport Trophy Edition
Hello All

My name is Edgar and i´m new in this forum, i have a two cars one of this is a Renault Clio Expression 1600 and the other car is a Renault Clio Sport Tophy Edition 3/50 Imola color.

i am fascinate with this cars, actually i am in Clioclub Mexico and its and honor to be here.

This is a link with some pictures

PICT1858.gif

PICT1871.gif

PICT1872.gif

PICT1879.gif

PICT2647.gif

PICT2447.gif

PICT2318.gif

PICT2321.gif

Regards

Clio 172 RS2
¡Hola Edgar,

Welcome!

Is it uncommon a Clio RS's in Mexico?
Or how many members in the Clioclub Mexico.

¡Hola Edgar,

Welcome!

Is it uncommon a Clio RS's in Mexico?
Or how many members in the Clioclub Mexico.

Thank at all for yours comments, about the Renault Clio Sport in Mexico we have Clio Sport until 2006 the ultimate version is the Clio Sport Tophy 2006 with 182 HP with Recaro only 50 cars of this version go out.

In Mexico exists the ClioClub with aproximately 2000 member but only i can remember maybe 500 o 600 active members

The page is www.clioclub.com.mx and each months the members organize meetings to leave nice the cars and also we can go to the tracks days or only for to see us.

Renault Mexico only sales the Megane Sport but many people in Mexico hope the Clio III but i dont know if the brand Sport of the Renault returns again with the Clio Sport

tiTTy & SV650
Nice cars, welcome.

Do Renault sell in South America and other countries in Central America too?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Weird with the trophy, I thought someone had stole them out a trophy and plopped them in a RB.

Nice cars, welcome.

Do Renault sell in South America and other countries in Central America too?

Only in South America, but in Argentina for example you can find different version of clio like in Europe.

In mexico only the version Sport until 2006 and Clio 1.6 only until this year.

Weird with the trophy, I thought someone had stole them out a trophy and plopped them in a RB.

No, this car is original sales in Mexico, only 50 cars with this name and characteristics.

VRS

iirc Australia got the RB trophy as well!

the trophy should have been racing blue over here tbh, the colour's heritage would have added to the mark

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Agree with that comment but actually growing on the red (if kept regularly waxed!)

iirc Australia got the RB trophy as well!

the trophy should have been racing blue over here tbh, the colour's heritage would have added to the mark

B

bigrich690

agreed with everyone the trophy looks soooo gurd in RB welcome and ohlay! lol

The version Trophy in Mexico is almost the same that the Europe the main difference is the suspension. My Clio Trophy have the suspension very simiar with the version 172 but with some changes but not equal than the European version.