ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello IP4 :-) goodbye IP4 :-(

Got mine deliverd today and all excited it i opened it up, only to find that the power button was really loose! Usually I wouldn't mind a bit of play here and there, but as you tapped the screen you could here the bugger moving! I compared it the the better halfs phone and hers has no play or rattle at all!

One quick call to Apple and a new one is in the post and they are sending someone to pick up this one.

Good customer service from the people at Apple!

That's why I love Apple <3

Yeah, was pretty good service, got put through to after sales and after care and the guy was American. Very apologetic for sending out a faulty phone and sorted it all with minimum fuss!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol at good service, it shouldn't have been broken in the first place.

DrRollo - agree it should not have been broken, but I guess its not broekn as such as it just a loose button - seems common if your search google!

Kane - 1 year, but also free 90 days of applecare.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd of gone to the store tonight, you probably have to wait until Monday now!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
When I got my iphone4 the first 2 were damaged (both had small chips on the edge of the screen). O2 were really good about it and each time sent out a new one. Thankfully the 3rd one was fine :)

I think mine is faulty tbh as one of the speakers at the bottom doesnt emit any sound. The wifi seems to drop quite often aswell... But with all my Uni work, I cba to sort it out yet. Do I take it up with Tesco or can I just go up to an Apple store for an exchange?
(Might sort it once ive handed my last ever assignment in next week)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If it's like the 3GS only one of the holes at the bottom is actually a pseaker.

DrRollo - agree it should not have been broken, but I guess its not broekn as such as it just a loose button - seems common if your search google!

Kane - 1 year, but also free 90 days of applecare.

When I got mine the other day the lady at the shop told me I have two years on it :s I thought it was only 1. Wtf ?

S4 Avant
I think mine is faulty tbh as one of the speakers at the bottom doesnt emit any sound. The wifi seems to drop quite often aswell... But with all my Uni work, I cba to sort it out yet. Do I take it up with Tesco or can I just go up to an Apple store for an exchange?
(Might sort it once ive handed my last ever assignment in next week)

One's the microphone ;)

My iPhone 4 has just developed a dead pixel. Tiniest little thing in the bottom right corner, not enough to do anything about, but enough to piss me off when looking at plain white backgrounds.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
One's the microphone ;)

My iPhone 4 has just developed a dead pixel. Tiniest little thing in the bottom right corner, not enough to do anything about, but enough to piss me off when looking at plain white backgrounds.

take it to apple they'll swap it under warranty