ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello ppl!

How yer doin Sara?

Nice to see more lovely, young females joining the club! This may lead to me comin to the club events from now on.

Scott x

Captain Slarty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think all us girls (who u think shud b stuck in the kitchen!!)

Shud kick ur ARSE!!! :mad:

NOW............!!!!!!!!!

williams and trophy

lol

some cool replies hehe

welcome to the club sarah dont let em scare u off lol most of em are harmless enuff...............they drive 172s hahahahahahahahahahah

cheers

jon

honda accord 2.4 type s

Nice to see someone else from "up north", saying as Whitburns only about 30 mins from Low Fell!!;)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Hiya Sara, welcome to cliosport. U the same sassy clio thats on girlracer.co.uk? If so, u prob know me on there as fiestakingfisher :)

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Hello Sara

Welcome to the dating forum for desperate men and clio owners. As they say, "the faster the car the bigger the *****", or is it the other way round?

Anyway.. Hello.. and.. welcome.. now pay some money to our beloved leaders and get a lovely sticker and a nice new star.

(y) :D :p