Just want to say hello again, after my first couple of posts the system wouldnt let me log in again so ive spent the last couple of weeks trying to get back on. Because of this problem i didnt have chance to thank everyone for their advice on whether to import or not, cheers guys.
I have decided to source my 172 from the UK, purely for piece of mind, even though loads of you have imported 172s trouble free, its due now on 16th Dec and from what you lot say its more than worth the wait! It should be a bit of a shock to the system seeing that im driving a saxo westcoast at the moment!
Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks again