ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello to all

artic blue 182 cup
Hi everyone!! I'm Ben and i'm 20 from the Wiltshire/Gloucestershire/Oxfordshire area. lol. Got an Artic blue 182 cup, had it for a couple of months and loving every minute of owning it. Had a Blue peugeot 106 S2 rallye before hand and was part of the rallyeregister. As much as i loved that car though, thought it was time to get something a bit more newer and more comfy and faster and have always loved the clio 172's and 182's.

Anyway enough of me and a bit more about the car. It's pretty much standard apart from K tec carbon front splitter and K tec/Janspeed exhaust. But i do plan a few mods to do on it over the next couple of months. First ones being, lower the car, buy a de-cat(miss have a de cat, loved the popping and banging from my rallye). Then thinking of getting the alloys painted in a matt balck whilst keeping the renault badges in the centre caps silver. Then just a re-map and possibly new cams.

Sorry to babble on people. But will get pics of my car up very soon. cheers, Ben