ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Hi everyone, I'm a new memeber and this is my first post :) . I purchased my new car, a Renault Clio 1.2 16V Dynamique in black, it's my first Renault and only my second car. Set me back £5K for and 03plate, only 15K on the clock. havent driven it yet thought as i have been away all week and my dad collected it yesterday. Here are some pictures below of the car before I bought it. I hope to mod it up abit, 16 or 17inch alloys and lowered 40mm. I would like some advice on which gives the best ride performance wise the 16 or 17's?? Anyway this looks like a cool site so i guess im gonna visit it alot :approve:. Hope the link below works, wheres the best place to host pictures from?? cheers

PersonalSpace.aspx

Chocolate Bar™
welcome to cliosport! might have a koni 40mm suspension kit up for sale next week if your interested ;)