ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hellooo!

Citroen C4 Coupe
Hi everyone, just thought I'd say hello! I'm Gem from Newcastle. Picking up my 2003 172 on Friday (can't wait!) and was referred here by a mate. Looks a good site, think I may spend a lot of time here!! :)

hey,

welcome yes i was addicted - kinda - to facebook and myspace but now im addicted to this site lol

wat colour you getting?

very nice, how old are you??? only asking like as in you had lots of cars or is it your first or???

well enjoy cause iv had a ball and iv had it for 6 months now!!!!

p.s im not lying either this site is addictive!!!

Black 182
Hi & Welcome.

you soon be hooked on the site and your new car. I'm from Newcastle as well where abouts you from?

There's a meet on sunday at a go-karting place in teeside you'll find the details for it in the local meeting section.

Citroen C4 Coupe
Thanks Deb182 :)

Knoxy101 I'm from Cramlington, u? Will check out the details for Sunday, cheers.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
You've posted three posts already, but still says zero next to ur post count... hmmm strange!

Welcome anyway

Hyundai i40
the posts dont count in the newbies/GC sections

anyway welcome and once again u will get addicted

Rally bus
Hello, my mate Rach is from Cramlington, she moved to the bright lights of Carlisle though :eek:

Enjoy yer car!

Welcome and all that.

You've posted three posts already, but still says zero next to ur post count... hmmm strange!

Welcome anyway
I'd get Daz to fix your join date on your profile. It says you've been on here almost three years - that can't be right!

Black 182
[quote

Knoxy101 I'm from Cramlington, u? Will check out the details for Sunday, cheers.[/quote]

I'm from wallsend (yeah i know it's a sh*t hole) but not a million miles away from you. There should be a few people going to the meet and it's a good way to meet people but teeside is a bit far and the karting is quite expensive. Plus i'm sure you'll be driving your new motor all weekend and spending a small fortune on petrol.:D

Citroen C4 Coupe
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! OH how I love my new car woohoo!

Don't think I'm gonna make it on Sun, maybe next time tho! And oh my, I think my petrol gauge is faulty, surely it can't move that quick?! ;)

Citroen C4 Coupe
Thanks! :) Tis quite funny watching it go lower and lower before my very eyes! I am thinking I need to lighten my right foot or I'll be seriously lightening my bank balance!! :D

A newly fixed 172
Welcome Gem. Live just down the road in Longbenton, there is a few from round here.

Hope you enjoying the car

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Welcome fellow northerner i pop over newcastle now and again so might see you about the toon

about the fuel it's great aint it its the only car iv had where you actualy see the needle moving when you drop it down and put your foot on the loud pedal
but worth it for pure smile factor....

Citroen C4 Coupe
Definitely worth it for the smile factor, think my laughter lines have deepened since I got the car!! It's great!

Maybe see ya around