ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Agreed a sale buy now she won't start.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Help! Agreed a sale but now she won't start.

I suppose you did, but in less detail. Not sure if that warrants a drink! ;)

Just ordered 3 new relays from Renault as they all look as if they have seen better days, £60.

WHAAAAAT ! Do you get a gold plated rolls royce with that ? I went to Renault and they were certainly under five quid, but they didn't have them in stock .. a motorfactors charged about a fiver.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Re: Help! Agreed a sale but now she won't start.

WHAAAAAT ! Do you get a gold plated rolls royce with that ? I went to Renault and they were certainly under five quid, but they didn't have them in stock .. a motorfactors charged about a fiver.

Motor factors were 13 quid each, are you sure it's the same ones? There's 3 black ones and a larger yellow one together.

£60 isn't a lot for piece of mind, it could have been alot worse.

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
What a way to waste £60 before you sell it.

I want to send her on her way right, there was some corrosion on them that I couldn't get off. Don't want to arrange another collection/delivery and for it not to start. The guy buying it had done a 600 mile round trip! I felt terrible.

Megane dci 130
It isnt an imobiliser relay.

Its the injection locking relay. It fires up most off the sensors on the engine.