ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!!Broken warning lights on switch!!

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Hi there i really hope someone can help..I stupidly slipped getting into my car and have snapped the button on the door sill that turns the interior lights off and says the door is closed...i have removed the interior bulb so it doesnt over heat but can anyone tell me if it is fixable without taking it back to the garage!!:(

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Just disconnect the switch in the door, you can unplug the plug by just putting your hand behind the rear door card(were the seat belt for the driver is) and unplug the small plug, thats should stop the light coming on etc,

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
thanks for the reply...wheres the best place to buy on,are they easy to fit...and can you tell me how i get to it please

Evo 8 MR
Renault, you pull the rubber off, then pull the interior trim off, unclip it and replace.

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
Thanks very much for the help...think ill get my bf to do it for me as im all hand-fisted and i know he will take care!!

Skoda Fabia vRS
they will have them in stock id imagine, pretty sure we have em in

jus tell em its the door switch for the interior light, IIRC the usual part number ends in 640 but i could be wrong and their are 2 types depending on the angle of the connector

Clio Expression 1.4 16v
thanks everyone!!Went to my local Renault dealer today and got a part...£13 later and im fixed!!!Thanks again all :clap: