ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP - Double optics back to standard...

Nike Lunar Elite's
I'm returning my car back to standard so I can p/x it in for my new 182 on Wednesday.

When installing double optics I had to put an extra fuse in the fuse box. This was easy as there was only 1 option, but when taking them out there are a few that are similar. Anybody know which one it is, I think its one of the 2 circled below (probably the bottom one) >

11062006187Small.gif

11062006186Small.gif

Anyone shed some light on which is which.

Lots of Alfas
Its the bottom one iirc. Dont leave it in as it will blow the H4 when you put your high beam on.

Clio II and Grand Modus
Defo take the fuse out....As ^^^^ davebem said the H4 bulb will blow big time with both high and low beam on.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Thought it was the bottom 1, will remove it later on.

RuFF21 - Yes I will be selling them, drop me an offer by pm if you want

davebem - :approve: was a treat to myself for finishing uni and getting 2 jobs!!!

Lots of Alfas
When I joined Cliosport a couple of years ago I saw your car (before you sprayed the bumpers silver) and it was an inspiration to buy my Clio grande.

I finished uni aswel, just looking for a job atm, ive had 2 interviews so far and have applied for another 2 jobs this week, fingers crossed I want a 172 exclusive.