ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help Fitting Pioneer 8400MP

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I thought fitting this would be easy but none of the standard leads fit into the back of the new unit. Im no expert so could use some help!!

There are five connections on the back of the standard unit and only one on the new one! But it does come with a lead that plugs into it and has more connections! Im totally lost! ICE not really my thing is it!

Are there any guides on the internet?

Any help appreciated!

You should have a short adaptor to plug into the standard loom and your new hu, it would have come with the new unit.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

I was gonna take some last night but the battery ran out in my camera.

The antenna on the head unit is a long one but the one from the car is short..sort of like a TV arial and it wont fit, there doesnt seem to be an adaptor.

And then where to the speaker plug in??? There is an ISO cable that plugs into the back of the head unit but then nothing seems to fit into that cable!! :confused: