ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP LOCKED OUT............

Im at home in Welwyn Garden City, there is something up with the electrics, my whole dash died a couple of days ago, thing is I have been out in it today, bought it home left it in Valet mode on the Clifford and the alarm has started going of!! Went outside couldnt switch it off and cant pop open the door as the lock is knackered!!

I am going to give it a few minutes as the alarm has stopped going off now!! And then see if I can pop the door open, for anyone that doesnt know my car is completely de-handled and de-locked!! May look good but these are the complications!!

Its weird the drivers side lock is not opening, It has all happened since I put the Rear spoiler and patched the brake light into the lexus lights.............

I reckon it must be doing something as, I have never had any electrical problems before, when/if I get back in I will have a look at the connections.

Panic over, managed to get in with no smashed glass, but the drivers side door still wont open, the lock is stuck on..................Any ideas?