ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help me find a new phone deal

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ok its time for a new phone and new contract, i was holding out for the N95 but i went to see it in the shop and its mahoovive and still had all the bits i didnt like on the n80

so im not really fussed what phone as long as its got a decentish camera, calls and texts people

i need 750 ish texts and 100 ish mins, free gifts would be a bounus, any one bored at work and fancy helping out, or got a decent deal lately?

chheers

D

dick

my mate has a right deal on 3.
also sign up so you get a friend to reccomend you, get like £100 of ya bills.

Vodafone is quite reliable, i ve got stop the clock -you only pay for the first 3 mins of every hour on evening and weekend calls out of your minutes. I ve also got vodafone family where I have 4 magic numbers (they have to be on vodafone) and I get unlimited free calls to these, they get unlimited free calls to me and between each other if that makes sense.
They will generally 'taylor' make a package for you lol.

2 wheel power
Iv got a good deal with 3, works out you pay ten pounds a month and get 800 any time minutes and 500 texts for the first 6 months then it goes down to 400 anytime minutes and 250 texts after that. Have never had a problem with 3

clio 172 (2002), bandit.
t-mobile flext is good. i get £90 of credit each month for £21 a month. you can use it on txts, calls and pic messages. loads of free phones too.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
T-Mobile.

I pay £23

I get

Flext 35 (£180 credit PM calls are 20p Texts are 20p MMS is 20p)
Unlimited internet (2gb)
Blackberry access.

Unbeatable

3's deals are good you can get 750min and unlimted data/msn whatever for £20 but the network is crap.

Last edited:
  SLK 350
Nobody is in the same league as '3' for incompetant customer service, they're imbeciles. I had to threaten with court action - never again!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
I would honestly not have a mobile phone than use 3 again, as Hoff said above, customer service is shocking and i don’t speak Arabic, but this is not my fault as they tried to make out every time I phoned them and thus had the phone put down on me 80% of the time.

Also when the service switches masks to another operators to get a better coverage, there is a minimum of 20 second downtime, which just pissed me off.

Breaking A 172 Replica
About 2 months ago I negotiated a deal with e2save.com.

It's as follows:

• E900 + 300mins + 200texts = 7.40 per month for 12months
  • D900 + 300mins + 200 texts = 9.50 per month for 12 months
  • Nokia 6111 (which we sold) + 300mins + 200 texts = free
  • Nokia 6111 (which we sold) + 300mins + 200 texts = free
It is on cash back but thats no problem as long as you are fairly organised.

Sam

BMW M5 & E36
T-Mobile.

I pay £23

I get

Unlimited internet (2gb)
Blackberry access.

Unbeatable

3's deals are good you can get 750min and unlimted data/msn whatever for £20 but the network is crap.

Is that not meant to cost £35p/m? How?!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
^^ they had a deal on ;)

T mobile, been good so far no probs unlike or@nge.

Better than yours. C*nt.
T-Mobile.

I pay £23

I get

Unlimited internet (2gb)
Blackberry access.

I pay £26 and get a 3G datacard for my laptop on top of that :rasp: (otherwise identical!)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I have the new usb modem.

b141528.jpg

But obviously its branded + My p990i
(my data card didnt work with my macbook)